email@example.com / (337) 298-2332
Currently has a Bachelors and Masters degree in Computer Science from University of Louisiana at Lafayette. Has over five years of experience as a software developer and designer. Recognized for ability to quickly solve programming problems and create attractive, intuitive UI designs. Interested in new challenges and improving the design and efficiency of previous solutions.
- Business Solutions Architect @ Schumacher Group / April 2017 - Present
- Coordinate, design, and implement web appliactions and APIs to support business needs. Specific technology not used, but the majority of applications built in Ruby on Rails and Node.js.
- Web Applications Developer II @ Schumacher Group / October 2014 - March 2017
- Develop applications to support a wide variety of business needs. Specific technology not used, but the majority of applications built in Ruby on Rails and Node.js.
- System Administrator II @ Schumacher Group / June 2014 - September 2014
- Design and implement systems with hospitals and internal users to improve life of the chart processes. Solutions built in C#, webservices, MSSQL/SSIS, and SSRS.
- System Administrator I @ Schumacher Group / July 2012 - May 2014
- Work with different business users to design and implement solutions to an ever changing healthcare system. Focused in the revenue cycles department implemented in Salesforce.com, MSSQL/SSIS and SSRS.
- Software Engineer @ CBIT / December 2011 - July 2012
- Part Time Graduate Researcher / Intern Programmer @ CBIT / June 2009 - December 2011
- Masters Degree of Science @ University of Louisiana at Lafayette / December 2013
- GPA: 3.91
- Graduate Research Assistantship, Member of CAPE
- Operating System Developer — Cajun Advance Picosatellite Experiment II
- Research, design, and develop an operating system to maintain a picosatellite and communicate with other subsystems. The satellite was successfully launched November 2013.
- Bachelors Degree of Science @ University of Louisiana at Lafayette / December 2011
- GPA: 3.78
- Received four years of TOPS and UL Scholarships, Honors Recognition, Granted Outstanding Senior Status
- Video Game Designer/Programmer
- Responsible for architecting and implementing multiple 2D and 3D games.
- Familiar with: Swift, XML, Unix Commands, ML, Objective-C, Unreal Script, PHP, Java
- Exposure to: Snobol, Verilog, Scheme, Prolog, Occam, Otter
- Proficient in: VIM, Visual Studio, Xcode, Mac, Windows, Microsoft Office, UDK, Visio, Git, SVN, Trac, Redmine, Eclipse, SSMS, SSRS, Informatica Cloud, Salesforce
- Familiar with: Linux, Dr. Racket, TkS*LIDE, Informatica MDM
- Exposure to: Dynamics, Sharepoint, Weka, Maya
- Familiar with different software methodologies and experience in rapid prototyping in complex systems
- Communication skills with fellow developers and clients